One Hour Air wants workers like you! Over the next 12 months, One Hour wants to create 25 additional jobs in the Las Cruces area.
Check out our current Job listings below, and fill out the form with any questions you may have. We can’t wait to hear from you!
HVAC TECHNICIAN POSITION
- Installation and maintenance and heating, ventilation and air conditioning devices
- Regular inspection of the devices to see if they are working optimally
- Determining if a repairs: heating and cooling devices are needed
- Selling of HVAC equipment as needed
- Reading understanding wiring diagrams building flows semantics
- Maintaining devices and equipment used in HVAC devices
- Recommending purchase of necessary support equipment
* The sound of knowledge of tools and other equipment needed to install and repair HVAC systems
* The sound knowledge of systems that are used to control and track devices like remote controls, handsets, smart phones, tablets, and laptops
* The sound knowledge of mechanical functions like welding soldering, fabricating, and braising
* The ability to travel long distances in order to serve clients
* The ability to read building plans and configure the best method to install HVAC systems
* Good analytical thinking and communications skills with team members as well as customers
* A license and certification as an EPA license technician “minimum type II”
* Must have a good driving record with no DUI’s
* Must passes standard national drug tests
* Must pass a standard national background screen
* Maintain a clean and orderly personal appearance
* Maintain their vehicle clean and orderly
* Minimum of three years’ experience in HVAC installations both residential & small commercial
* Minimum proficiency in both reading writing, and, speaking, English
* The physical demands for this technician are to perform the following essential functions related to the job: While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to use their hands and fingers regularly to feel and handle and to reach with their arms. Employee is often required stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, hear, talk and crawl. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities to perform their essential functions.
* The technician is often required to lift a minimum of 100 pounds
* Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities in order to perform their essential functions
* All technicians must display professionalism in their dress, demeanor, and language. Foul or profane language is not permitted on job sites and office.
* Smoking is not permitted in vehicles or on job sites.
* Drinking of alcohol beverages is not permitted accordance with all OSHA / NM DPS regulations
* Weekly bonuses are earned for vehicle, job proficiency, “good service” acknowledgment letters
* Other bonuses may be added and increased; bonuses can be modified as needed to meet market demands. All changes will be made in writing and with two weeks advance notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages diversity and accepts applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women
Fill out the Form!